450g (1lb) potatoes, scrubbed then cut into fairly thick wedges
30ml (2 tablesp) olive oil
10ml (2 teasp) paprika pepper
10ml (2 teasp) ground cumin
5ml (1 teasp) ground coriander
5ml (1 teasp) ground turmeric
250g (9oz) brown/chestnut mushrooms, halved
125g pack baby corn
2 small leeks, thickly sliced
75g (3oz) Red Leicester Cheese, grated
Prep: 10 minutes.
Cooking: 50 minutes
1. Cook potatoes in boiling water for a minute, then drain well.
2. Heat oil in a roasting tin and fry spices for 30 seconds.
3. Add potatoes and stir well to coat.
4. Cook in the oven 200º C, 400º F, Gas no 6 for 25 minutes, stirring once half way through cooking.
5. Stir in the mushrooms, corn and leeks and cook for a further 20 minutes.
6. Stir, sprinkle cheese over the top and cook for a further 5 minutes.