WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT?
POLICY KEY DEFINITIONS
- "I", "our", "us", or "we" refer to the business, [Business name & other trading names].
- "you", "the user" refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- PECR means Privacy & Electronic Communications Regulation.
- ICO means Information Commissioner's Office (UK)
- ODPC means Office of the Data Practice Commissioner (Ireland)
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We will comply with data protection law and principles, which means that your data will be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
- Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
- Accurate and kept up to date.
- Kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about.
- Kept securely.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data
Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. You can contact the ODPC at Data Protection Commissioner, Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, R32 AP23, Co. Laois or by telephone on +353 57 8684800 or +353 (0)761 104 800 or Lo Call 1890 252 231 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Some cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website.
DATA SECURITY AND PROTECTION
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
TRANSPARENT PRIVACY EXPLANATIONS
We have provided some further explanations about user privacy and the way we use this website to help promote a transparent and honest user privacy methodology.
SPONSORED LINKS, AFFILIATE TRACKING & COMMISSION
Clicking on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links may track your actions by using a cookie saved to your device. You can read more about cookies on this website above. Your actions are usually recorded as a referral from our website by this cookie.
If you have any concerns about this we suggest you do not click on any adverts, sponsored or affiliate links found throughout the website.
DATA PRIVACY MANAGER
We have appointed a Data Privacy Manager to oversee compliance with this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice or how we handle your personal information, please contact the Data Privacy Manager. You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues.
ODPC at Data Protection Commissioner, Ireland’s supervisory authority for data protection issues.