Walsh Mushrooms Accreditations
- BRC Global Standard Grade AA+ unannounced.
- Soil Association Organic Certification.
- All UK farms being Red Tractor Assured Produce.
- Field to Fork and Tesco Nurture certified for our processing customers.
- Sedex AB members.
- Walsh growers are Sedex listed being Smeta 3rd party audited to comply with ETI base code.
All production sites within Walsh Mushrooms are Global Gap / Assured Produce accredited as appropriate.
All Walsh growing sites are subject to continuous auditing by the Walsh Technical Team, as well as regular 3rd party audits.
Our entire supply base of fresh mushrooms is carefully monitored by our own Technical Advisors and is audited constantly by our Technical Manager and team who are based in our UK headquarters at Evesham, Worcestershire. All are subject to regular third party audits, both technical and ethical and all have Global-gap and Sedex accreditation. Every site works to codes of practice set down by Walsh Mushrooms in conjunction with our customers. We provide full traceability, from harvester to customer on all our mushroom products.