We are always looking for bright, capable individuals with a passion for making a difference and going the extra mile to deliver to customers.
You can browse our current job opportunities on this page and get in touch if you see a role that interests you.
Working directly on a production line or within a production area, you will be involved in the packing, quartering, processing or despatch of our products.
Requirements of the Role
You may be required to carry out any or all of the following:
• Physical lifting and movement of crates containing Mushrooms, packing or finished products.
• Quartering or dicing Mushrooms by hand or by machine.
• Weighing, counting and placing product into punnets or machines.
• Cleaning production areas
• Reading and setting up requirements on production lines.
You will be:
• Resourceful and adaptable.
• Willing to change tasks or working area as production requires.
• Able to communicate easily with other staff and to follow instructions.
• Able to carry out the physical tasks that would reasonably be required.
Please email us on JobVacancies@walshmushrooms.com, call us on 01386-422999 and ask for the Production Manager alternatively just fill out the form on our web site.