4 bagels, sliced horizontally
10ml (2 teasp) wholegrain mustard
Slice of bacon
100g (3½ oz) grated cheddar cheese
Prep: 5 minutes
Cooking: 8 minutes
1. Melt butter in a large saucepan.
2. Add sliced mushrooms, stir well to coat with butter, then cook over a high heat for 5 minutes until golden brown and moisture has evaporated.
3. Meanwhile, grill bacon and toast bagels.
4. Spread a little mustard onto bottom half of each bagel.
5. Stir cheese into mushrooms until melted.
6. Put a bacon rasher on each bagel, spoon over mushrooms, and top with bagel.