MUSHROOM HARVESTERS AT WALSH MUSHROOMS GOLDEN LTD.
We currently have vacancies for mushroom harvesters in our farm in Cloughaleigh, Golden, Cashel, Co. Tipperary. (GPS coordinates 52°29'21.6"N 7°57'19.9"W)
This job involves manual harvesting of mushrooms and placing them into customer packaging at a specific weight, size and quality.
The Company provides a trainer for all new employees. The induction and harvesting training done on site over period of 9 months during which training rates are paid. After successfully completing the training, you will earn a minimum of €9.25 per hour. The training programme covers 7 modules:
1. Induction to Mushroom Harvesting
2. Hygiene for Mushroom Harvesters
3. Safety, Health & Welfare for Mushroom Harvesters
4. Diseases and Pests in Mushrooms
5. Mushroom Growing
6. Mushroom Customer Requirements
7. Mushroom Harvesting
Pay package also include the following:
• a premium paid for Sunday hours worked
• all wages are paid weekly in arrears
• 20 days annual leave per year
The Company will assist in:
• obtaining a PPS Number and Bank Account
• finding accommodation
• collecting from airport or local bus/ train station
The Company uses local property agent in Golden area to provide accommodation. The rental cost of accommodation is €60/week (utility bills included).
Office phone line: +353 (62) 72 956