Two chicken breasts
275g chestnut mushrooms
180g fresh fettuccine
Juice and zest of one lemon
One clove of garlic
2tsp chilli flakes
A good grating of parmesan
4tbsp of good olive oil
1tbsp chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to season
Shake up weeknight family meals with this zesty and exciting dish.
Preparation: Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat half the olive oil in a sauté pan, season the chicken and brown it all over. Add the garlic and mushrooms then sauté well, tossing around a little to mix.
- Put the pan in the oven and cook for about 20 minutes then remove and leave to rest.
- While the chicken is in the oven, bring a large pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for about three to four minutes, until al dente.
- Drain the fettuccine, put back in the pan and then add the remaining olive oil, chilli flakes and lemon zest and juice and stir well.
- Add the chicken, garlic and mushrooms, stir well, add the parsley and check the seasoning.
- Serve and add parmesan to taste.