Walsh Mushrooms continue to invest heavily to grow their business and in doing so prove their support for sustainability in the environment.
Some more recent investments include:
- £300,000 Biomass Boiler at Suffolk Mushrooms. For more detail see separate news story and local press coverage.
- £120,000 spend on a new operating line at the Evesham Packing and Distribution centre, Worcestshire, UK.
- £120,000 for a new line in Suffolk Mushrooms.
- Significant spend at Custom Compost, the compost manufacturing arm of the business based in Gorey, Ireland.
- Additional cold storage and office space.