2 sausages cut into 3 pieces each
8 large button mushrooms in 1/8ths
3 rashers of back bacon cut into strips
A small handful of grated cheddar. Sprinkled in each muffin case
Splash of milk
1. Grease the muffin tin and heat the oven to 200c.
2. Fry or grill the sausages and bacon, then cut each sausage into four pieces and the bacon into small strips.
3. Halve the mushrooms and cook in a little butter until golden and set aside.
4. Beat the eggs, mix in the oregano and season with a little salt and pepper.
5. Fill each muffin mould with a sausage segment, some bacon strips and mushroom then pour in the egg mix.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes or until nicely risen and golden. Leave to cool a little then serve with a warm tomato salad. These muffins also freeze really well for up to a month.