175g (6oz) closed cup mushrooms, chopped
175g (6oz) chestnut closed cup mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 shallots, thinly sliced
grated rind of 1 lime
juice of 2 limes
4 red snapper or grey mullet, gutted & scored diagonally
wedges of lime
mixed salad leaves
1. Mix mushrooms, shallots, grated rind and lime juice together.
2. Use to stuff the fish. (Keep remainder for side salad).
3. Put the fish in barbecue wire baskets or wrap in lightly oiled foil.
4. Cook on the barbecue, or under a pre-heated grill, for 10-15 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with wedges of lime and salad leaves mixed with remaining mushrooms.