300g closed cup mushrooms, cleaned & sliced
2 tbsps olive oil
4 chicken thighs, diced
2 cloves garlic, crushed (optional)
1 small head of broccoli cut into florets & cooked
300ml creme fraiche
160g parmesan cheese, grated
salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and the butter in a large frying pan. Add the mushrooms and fry until golden.( about 5 minutes. )
- Season and remove from pan. Add the second tbsp of oil, add the chicken & garlic ( if using ) and cook till chicken is cooked through. Return the mushrooms to the pan along with the cooked broccoli, stir to mix well and season to taste.
- Cook the spaghetti in boiling, lightly salted water following the cooking instructions. Drain & set aside.
- Gently heat the creme fraiche in a separate pan. Slowly stir in 120g of the parmesan cheese and stir till melted & hot.
- Add this to the mushroom & chicken mixture & heat through.
- Serve on a bed of cooked spaghetti and sprinkle over the remaining parmesan.