15ml (1 tablesp) groundnut oil
1 onion, peeled and sliced
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 red pepper, de-seeded & sliced
225g (8oz) broccoli florets
225g (8oz) shiitake mushrooms, stalks trimmed, then sliced
225g (8oz) oyster mushrooms, torn into pieces
30 ml (2 tablesp) shoyu
2.5cm (1") piece fresh root ginger
15ml (1 tablesp) toasted sesame oil
100g (4oz) enoki mushrooms
225g (8oz) egg free noodles
50g (2oz) toasted cashew nuts
1. Heat the oil in a wok. Fry the onion and garlic for 3 minutes on a high heat.
2. Add pepper and broccoli florets to the wok and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add the shiitake mushrooms to the wok and cook for 3 minutes. Add the oyster mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more.
4. Put the shoyu into a small bowl. Grate the ginger and squeeze the juice into the bowl. Add the sesame oil and mix well.
5. Pour into the wok and toss the vegetables to coat.
6. Toss the enoki mushrooms into the mixture and continue to cook for no more than 2 minutes.
7. Serve on a bed of egg-free noodles and toasted cashew nuts.
8. Sprinkle over a little toasted sesame oil.